HomecomingEx was a very proud sponsor of the HR Director Conference in Johannesburg in March.
Hosted by Knowledge Resources, the event provided illuminating fresh content and amazing connections with powerful professionals.
It was wonderful to see everyone wearing our #heartAfrica badges. Relationships are GOLD.
- Nyasha Mangwiza(CBZ Holdings), Simonetta Ternent (Playroll), Tshepo Tsiu (Affinity Consulting), Andisa Liba(Floatpays), Florence Chikowore (FLO Consult), Debbie Atwell (Knowledge Resources)
- Angel Jones, Zimbini Tokwe (HomecomingEx), Zamafuze Ngcobo (KFC), Sheldon Botha (eSkill)
- Bonolo Smith (BTS), Avril van der Merwe (HomecomingEx)
- Lameez Subaya (CoachHub), Busisiwe Ramabodu (Vaal University of Technology), Patrick Wallace (Ingen Advisory), Beauty Nyandeni
- Andisa Liba (Floatpays), Brigitte Da Gama (Deigobert Consulting), Zanele Dintwa (Aon), Wendy-Anne Naidoo (Munich Re)
- Angel Jones, Mike McMillan (The Aurum Institute)
- Angel Jones, Celiwe Ross (Old Mutual)
- Andries Keun (eSkill), Heidi Van Schalkwyk (The Kaya Group), Este Engelbrecht (The Kaya Group)
- Dorah Tlala (Proconics), Angel Jones
- Busisiwe Gumedze (Financial Services Regulatory Authority), Nyarai Mukubvu (CBZ Holdings Limited), Gofaone Motlhabane (Botswana Unified Revenue Service), Olga Maluleke (Cyril Ramaphosa Foundation)
- Angela Madlala (Ogilvy South Africa)
- Craig Raath (21st Century)
- Wilhelm Crous (Knowledge Resources), Dr Thuli Tabudi (SPAR), Lerato Shawane (South African Tourism), Marcel Kobilski (City Lodge Hotels Limited)
- Toni de la Harpe (Nando’s), Christelle Hargroves (At Play Interactive Talent), Tracey Swanepoel (THINKspiration),
- Mark Holtshousen (MTN)